Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Clearing Out Time

In my struggle with clearing the clutter, I'm attempting to clear out some books...

Books I've Read and Won't Read Again

The Accidental Tourist
The Joy Luck Club
The Autobiography of Malcom X

Books I've Read and Would Like a Better Edition to Read Again

Wuthering Heights
Dracula
Native Son
Candide
The Count of Monte Cristo (Unabridged Version next time)

Books I'd Like to Read but the small print of the edition I have makes it difficult

Great Short Works of Fyodor Dostoevsky
The Canterbury Tales - Chaucer
The Charterhouse of Parma - Stendal
The Diary of a Madman - Nikolai Gogol
Kidnapped - Stevenson
The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn - Twain

Now...off to donate these books.

Currently Reading...Little Women - Alcott

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home