Monday, August 18, 2008

Summer Reading Update

I've been able to read a few books this summer. At some point, I decided I was going to finish all the books that I've started but haven't finished. That amounted to about 10 books. Right now I have 4 books to finish before the kids start school. I would then like to make a Fall Reading program. Perhaps I'll read a number of books on my bookshelves I haven't cracked open yet. Perhaps I'll read 2-3 books and then buy a new one I've been dying to read as a reward. Maybe I'll do a reading challenge.

Here's my updated completed list...

Shen of the Sea
by Arthur Bowie Chrisman
****

Adam of the Road
by Elizabeth Gray
***

Missing May
by Cynthia Rylant
***

Little Women
by Louisa May Alcott
*****

The Secret
****

Darcy's Story
by Janet Aylmer
***

The Overachievers
Alexandra Robbins
****

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home